You are the single most important part of our success. Without you, our stores wouldn’t be filled with beautiful pieces to share with others.
SINCE MARCH 24th BY MANDATE OF THE MAYOR OF SAN ANTONIO, WE HAD TO LAY OFF ALL EMPLOYEES AND CLOSE OUR STORES AS WE ARE A NON-ESSENTIAL BUSINESS.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO RUN OUR BUSINESS AS USUAL, WE ARE NOT ABLE RESPOND AS QUICKLY TO ALL CORRESPONDENCE FROM CONSIGNORS AND CUSTOMERS WHO ARE STILL TRYING TO SHOP WITH US.
I opened TOO GOOD TO BE THREW 41 years ago and together we have endured some pretty crazy things. Granted this time may be the craziest, but I know we’re going to get through this together too.
We have your money & we have your consigned merchandise. We are just as anxious as you are to get back to normal and we have your best interest at heart. Here is what we are doing for you…
- On March 30th we eliminated all automatic markdowns and extended all consignment accounts an additional 30 days. If you had items that sold prior to that day the split you received was correct and may reflect a markdown. Please be assured that you will receive the correct split on all items sold during this time. Since items are not automatically marking down on the website, we may do some website promotions to encourage sales.
- Listing items as fast as we can onto our website.
- Maintaining our marketing and ad campaign strategies to continue luring new and existing customers to our social media pages and our website. We are working closely with our marketing team to explore new online sales channels to feature your items.
- Doing LIVE FB Sales and IG Sales.
- Consignment checks will be dispersed as soon as we re-open our stores, bring our staff back and are able to resume business as usual. We regret that we are not able to process them until we are back and running as before.
Thank you for the outpouring of love and support you have shown me and my team. I greatly appreciate all of the emails of well wishes. We’re in this together and together we’re going to come out the other side!